Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dog of the Century--Color of the Year!
























The unofficial fashion doyenne of the Coral Sands
has been forced to hire her own photographers
Debra and Charles,
in order to get on the blog.
So be it.

I, Ms Lola Falana, while perusing the NYTimes early this morning, read a little item and would like to bring it to your attention. Seems that the posers, I mean powers-that-be have named Blue Iris the Color of the Year for 2008.

Yes my pretties, that's next year.

You will ALSO note that Blue Iris is the exact shade of
the transitional autumn/winter frock that I have been wearing around town.


Some may call it PANTONE 18-3943 TCX,
"Combining the stable and calming aspects of blue with the mystical and spiritual qualities of purple, Blue Iris satisfies the need for reassurance in a complex world, while adding a hint of mystery and excitement"

Yes, I am afraid that IS a direct quote.

Reassuringly, hinting at mystery and excitement, I call it Lola Blue

And so should you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lola, you make that color radiate!