Monday, June 2, 2008

TAKEOVER A-GO-GO AT THE SANDS...


WONDERFUL group of women coming together for Anne Hanson and Samantha "Sam" Sauer to celebrate their birthdays. From back left Katie Houser, Anne Hanson, Kelly Ring, Jody Hall...(seated from left) Donna Newton, Emily Gordon, Cathy Halley, Samatha "Sam" Sauer, Kristin Hyde, (seated front from left) Mascha Kroenlein and Wendy Jo Carlton. They bicycled, floated, played "Oh, Shit", read, did lots of tequila shooters, barbqued everything that moved and had a really great time...Ruby misses them already and they've only been gone one hour...Come back soon girls...xoxox

3 comments:

Khyde said...

I think I can safely speak for all of us in saying we had the vacation of a lifetime staying at Camp Rubania, wow, I'm still in a deliriously happy haze myself, barely noticing the pouring rain back here in Seattle :)
Ruby you are one of a kind and I for one feel like I've found true inspiration for my future life just by being around you. What a treat, Coral Sands is the most magical place, and we couldn't have dreamt up a more fantastic hostess - thank you thank you thank you!!
Ruby worship....I ask you, is it wrong??? p.s my only sadness is that we couldn't find ruby when sam and i left, robbing us of a hug goodbye, so we'll have to come back soon and get it!
xo Kristin Hyde

Anonymous said...

Kristin...
Sorry you and Sam missed me at the end. I love you both and am soooo glad you gals came to find The Magic of The Coral Sands.
xoxoRuby

Anonymous said...

Ruby-
thanks so much for my favorite vacation ever.
you're a gem-
cheers,
kelly