Thursday, May 3, 2007

Axe Gary Wilson...This is the man I am supporting for president

Axe Gary Wilson, I say, no matter what your issue might be. He is a spin doctor that never stops. His tireless energy recently managed to file my paperwork of some 7 years (a freight train load of paperwork) and make sense of it all for the IRS. Then he went on to file 2006 on time for me. Doing this major project (meaning The Coral Sands...maid, chief cook and bottlewasher)alone, as I have for the last seven years, has been daunting...Gary saw that when he visited and vowed to help me. I thought...oh sure. But he showed up and spent a week packing it all up and then shipped it to Naples and distilled it into one box to bring back to me. After tackling that he took a look at my car (1993 Ford Taurus Wagon)and decided I needed a replacement. To make a long story short he bought me Dinah...my new VW Convertible. We all need Axe Gary in our lives. Axe Gary for President.

No comments: