Wednesday, July 4, 2007

DUSTY SPRINGFIELD, that little Dickens...


This morning at five a.m. Dusty required the French door open a crack...that's about all it takes for her to squeeze through...when she returned her one ear was up and the other down and she could not stop shaking her head...she became somewhat listless...she is always pawing through vegetation, eating pyrocantha berries (they're poisonous) and routing out baby skunks...so I figure she's found a black widow and she's dying...I was in a panic...
I am happy to report some hours later that she scaled the wall in the white trash patio after a ferral cat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been very good at "learning my lesson" either Dust.
Once bitten, twice bitten, etc etc stlll not "shy".

Anonymous said...

AND we are all grateful that it was a passing malady. Poor Rube, nothing like a storm before the calm.