Sunday, February 11, 2007

Graham Crackers


Two of my most favorite people on the Planet. Graham Graham and his lovely wife...the fabulous Wood Graham. For years I have known Graham...gratefully last year he brought his brilliant and incredibly sexy wife, Wood, for the Sands to see. Graham has always been the Hunk of the Sands when he would travel South. Even my father fell in love with him. All of the Ponies. I kept taking everyone in the kitchen and saying..."He's married." Jesus. I have to admit he is a bit of a snake charmer...and I'm Hardcore. I was thrilled to see who had actually won his heart. They are the visionaries behind "La Carta", "Thaiku", "The Copper Gate"...need I go on. These are all in Seattle. Graham also resides in NYC and is the visionary behind Donna Karan. Wow. A Most interesting Sander pair!

4 comments:

MJ said...

So the weekly hip quiz? You threw this one out there so us totally unhip locals would feel in the loop didn't cha? Ha!

MJ said...

Oh and Dar Williams - I can't believe I didn't get that one. Do I have to turn in my card now?

Ruby Montanas Coral Sands Inn said...

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa-doggies. Are you sayin' Hip Guy isn't hip?

MJ said...

Hip Guy not hip? Never! Seriously, how more hiptastic can an elected official get? No, I was talking about me. I'm so unhip that the only damn quiz I get is the one with our fearless leader. I need to get out more...