Friday, October 19, 2007

Direct from the table de RRR: A message from Mademoiselle Rube


This is the first moment that I have a laptop.

We are in the 7th Arrondissement near the Tour Eiffel... Deux Magots for champagne after attempting to get into the Musee d'Orsay... the strike, you know... I am not sure if it will continue today.

We have walked about 15 miles a day and are eating omelettes... pear tarts and Salade nicoise... goose liver pate... you know.

It's brilliantly beautiful... no rain. It will be around 55 degrees today

---- Ruby of Paris




top: the RRR at table in Paris

bottom: Ruth and Rebecca and a view of the la tour Eiffel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon Cherie,




Ruby j'adore paris, and it shows!


You are tres, tres jolie!


s.
xxx

PS How is the sauccison? Belons? (oysters) Moules? Frites?

Anonymous said...

Ah! Merde! I made a mistake, Cheri! NOT Cherie!

Anonymous said...

okay that was meant to say: Ruby LOVES paris, and it shows. I'm going to bed now.

Anonymous said...

Je suis fromaged off! How could I not have been teh V to your RRR's in Paris? I feel tres sorry for myself!
Vita