Monday, December 18, 2006

My Own Private Idaho



In my own Private Idaho I would pick Chef/Restaurateur Dane Sorensen to do all of the meals...ohh my goodness this is your Chef Boy Howdy! Dane is the freak twin of his fabulous sister Gretchen who is a Coral Sands Regular. I am doing everything in my power to get Dane here AND SOON to preside over the Grill POOLSIDE at The Sands for your absolute pleasure. We could label it "consulting" since he launched his own restaurant consulting company in '95. When Dane isn't in the kitchen he is on the Golf Course preferably with a cocktail in hand. He recently presided over a feast in my honor at his sis' cool pad! We had the most remarkable Salmon wrapped in pastry with a dill cream sauce...crab cakes...I could go on and on. thanks Dane!

No comments: