Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Someone's in the Kitchen...


Someones in the kitchen...
with?
Dinah (and I think it is Ruby)
...our winner in the Name The Beetle Convertible Contest...Meet Dinah.
Our winner is KC Pony, Terri Montgomery. Congratulations, Terri. We are happy you will be joining Ruby at The Coral Sands to accept your prize of time there. The first thing you will receive is a ride in Dinah with Ruby at the wheel. Make your reservation woman...Thanks to the rest of you for playing. This is one of the most difficult things Ruby has ever done. So many wonderful submissions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YA-HOO!!!

I have FINALLY WON something other than the cakewalk in 5th grade and lousy trinkets picking up all those ducks as a determined child!

Years of handing over dollars to carnies for a chance at a stuffed Tasmanian Devil and slugging quarters into the crane machine to capture a boot-shaped lighter, only to feel my heart sink as I watched it drop back onto the heap o'booty, are OVER!

I humbly accept this monumental award having submitted the most appropriate name for Ruby's newest desert treasure. I am honored that "Dinah" was selected from all the befitting entries from other contestants. Good job, folks......but
'NA'NA'NA'NA BOO-BOO....I WON!!!!

I will be calling soon, Ruby, for a date to collect my award. Perhaps another birthday celebration weekend at The Coral Sands with the best of friends.

And maybe a trip up to Vegas as I feel I am on a roll!
Most gratefully
KC Pony

PS How about a contest, Rube, to guess the number of jelly bellys that fill the pool?!? Now
THAT would be a sight to see and exciting math
calculation!!