Saturday, March 10, 2007

Adrian, Michigan's Own David Staskowski


David Staskowski hailing from Adrian, Michigan, and this week's weiner in the R U Hip enough TRIFECTA contest wrote an acceptance speech that I feel should be shared with one and all alike.
"I AM AS PLEASED AS JENNIFER HUDSON in a Plum colored designer dress with a gold Lame cap sleeved bolero jacket....WHO WON HER OWN TRIFECTA...to accept this award from the Sand-Academy.
I would like to thank Ruby for her inspiration...her can do attitude, letting me sleep in her bed even though I got the giggles and most of all for her late night music lessons. I would like to thank little orphan Christmas trees everywhere for letting me champion their cause. Hang in there we will find you." (Thank you David...You and your Orphan Tree Organization.)

No comments: